View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 06:30 AM #10
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar

Wifeysworld.com- 527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar

Description:
Happy Halloween Everyone

It_s nice to be back in the States again, though Hong Kong was a lot of fun We had a great time, and boy do those Asian guys love big boobs I was wearing around a tight t-shirt (Hubby made me) and talk about a lot of gawking, my gosh

Anyway, it was a short trip, but well worth it. Hubby and I are friends with a pilot that flies for one of the larger airlines in Hong Kong and he Captained our flight over and back. He also showed us around in HK, all the great shopping and barhopping places I was a little sloshed when Elvis came prancing over

On to this week..

Hubby and I both love old Sci-Fi and monster movies, and really love the old campy series (Batman, The Addams Family, etc) I always sort of had the hots for Lee Merriweather, and thought she was sexy as hell as Catwoman, so.. What better way to commemorate her character than to get fucked like a super hero and have someone cum on me wearing her outfit (well, sort-of her outfit) I would have blown B9 and Gort for you guys if they each had cocks.. Oh well..

Hubby almost blew his shorts off when I came walking out to see him wearing my getup. Damn he said (eyes bugging) that looks good..

As you can see, his cock was as hard as an anvil, though we didn_t get as much fucking in as we would have liked (we had a party planned for the evening we shot this) I wanted to fuck on the pool table, but Hubby didn_t want sex spots all over it before our company came over I thought it would have been cool.

Well, hope you enjoy it, those nipple rings really pinch hard (ouch) but I have to admit it is a good pain...

Have a safe Halloween
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : catgirl01.mp4
File Size : 41.17 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:07:55

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.rar.ra r.rar.rar.rar