Old 08-04-2022, 02:19 AM #6
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- Valentine Wine

Wifeysworld.com- Valentine Wine

Description:
Happy Valentine_s Day This week Hubby and I went down to the Phoenician Hotel to do our update, and had a great time What a beautiful resort.. I wanted to do something special for Hubby, and I know he really gets turned on by me doing nasty cum eating scenes, so we did a few while we were there. This week_s is the Champagne Glass swallow, which I almost ruined One word of Wisdom: sperm and olive oil don_t mix I thought it would be a good idea to put a few drops of oil inside the glass because Hubby_s semen is so thick it_s hard to pour out of a glass. It definitely worked, but not the most tasty thing in the world It was still a lot of fun, however Hubby was rarin_ to go when I came out in the French Maid_s uniform, believe me We shot a few scenes there, and all came out great (not to sound boastful) We did a scene where he shot a huge load onto this huge glass table and I licked it off (there was a LOT of cum in this scene) and we did one where I started off in the bathtub with a huge vibrator, and Hubby pushed a Champagne bottle into my pussy as I was cumming. That was very hot and nasty It finished with a handjob scene on the bed, with a cumshot you have to see. I think you_ll like these Have a great Valentine_s Day all, see you next week Oh, and by the way, we have some major changes coming soon. The site is being completely revamped with added features and a lot more content
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com

Download Archive ZIP RAR:
Flyfiles RAR:Valentine_Wine.rar