Old 07-05-2022, 03:20 AM #498
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default My-sex-life.com- Sexy Devil

My-sex-life.com- Sexy Devil

Description:
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween I certainly did being a naughty little devil I love when I get sexy things in the mail thanks Tim to dress up in and show off on video for you. Do you like my pitch fork? I love to slap my ass with it and get your cock nice and hard. My nipples were getting nice and hard so I pulled my top to the side so you could pinch them. Do you like my hot red devilish camel toe? Yea my pussy was getting wet so you could fuck me.. I took off my shorts that were under the skirt to expose my bald pussy to you.. I know you were loving it.. Mmmm... I would love to stick your hard horn right between my pussy lips... I know you want to give it to me too don_t you...I layed back on the bench so that I could spread my legs nice and wide for you... I love to slap my pussy good and make it tingle just waiting for your cock. I stuffed my fingers inside and it was getting really juicy As you came closer I grabbed your cock so I could start sucking you.. I love giving blowjobs... its so hot to have a hard piece of meat inside my mouth. MMM do you like the way I suck you... You started playing with my pussy and that was getting me hot I love the way that feels.... I spreaded wide and got ready for your cock to enter my tight little pussie.. I was so wet and juicy from all the playing it was hot... I couldn_t wait for you to cum all over my pussy and give me a hot creampie I know you couldn_t wait eitherSo now all you little devils.. cum hard Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : sexy_devil_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 242.55 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:19:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:sexy_devil_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4