Old 11-13-2020, 07:53 AM #27197
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scatshop.com- POV Tiny Prisoner Sentenced to Anal Vore

Scatshop.com- POV Tiny Prisoner Sentenced to Anal Vore

Description:
Youve been living inside of a jar filled with my farts for months now, only ever being let out to eat your dinners and to refill your jar with noxious fumes. You should be delighted to hear the news that Im taking you out of the fart jar permanently. From now on, you will be swallowed inside my asshole never to see the light of day again.
Throughout this clip, I go into graphic detail about how much of my brown you will be made to eat. Sucking it off the walls of my anal cavity and completely submerging in it as I push it through my colon. You will have to consume it so I never have to sit on the toilet again.
As I discuss your new life in my asshole, I blast rancid farts in your face over and over. I strain as the POV gets up close and you can see inside my asshole where youll live. A couple of the farts are even wet, just getting a glimpse of the moisture youll be soaking in all the time.
The time for your anal vore sentence draws near, and my big bbw ass looms above your head to seal your fate. I spread my messy ass wide and tell you to crawl inside. Ill suck you in and its lights out, tiny toilet.
Model:
PastelGoddess
Studio:
Scatshop.com
Info:
File Name : POV-Tiny-Prisoner-Sentenced-to-Anal-Vore.mp4
File Size : 586.08 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:02
Video : AVC (AVC), 10 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, channel0, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: