Old 02-28-2024, 11:39 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Fucking Adrian

Corbinfisher.com- Fucking Adrian

Description:
This was a fun vid to shoot, as both of these extremely cute young guys were really into each other from the instant they first met when we got them into town.

Patrick_s a hot young guy that_s always extremely easy on the eyes and fun to watch. Adrian is likewise a totally cute college guy that is total Southern California - from his hair to his surfie twang. He_s also got a bod that_s incredibly lean and I seriously think it_d be impossible to pinch anything but tight muscle anywhere on his frame - and he got the chance to really work a couple of tight muscles in this vid ) ... ... (rectum and penis...) ... ... OK perhaps I was trying too hard for the segway there hehe.

One of the most fun parts about this whole vid is that both of these cute young guys were at the edge of orgasm throughout, that_s how into each other they were and how much fun they were having With Patrick_s big dick splitting Adrian_s tight hole, things definitely got steamy.

I figure... why always introduce a young hottie with a solo? We jumped in with both feet on this one, and introduce you to Adrian with his CF bottoming debut
Model:
Adrian, Patrick
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_fucking-adrian_720p.mp4
File Size : 208.24 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:20:23

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Fucking Adrian

Download K2S VIDEO: