View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 07:11 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Fit Asian beauty bikini flex , bicep & chest bouncing - Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn - iwantclips

From a custom video. You are my guy friend and I always notice you checking me out. You confess to me that you love fit , muscular women. I 'm amused and intrigued by this and decide to have a little fun with you... your jaw is already on the ground from seeing me in my tiny , micro blue bikini... but when you see my muscles flex , you just can 't handle how sexy I look. I flex and show you my rock hard abs and defined obliques... my toned , muscular round ass , and the most spectacular of all... my chest muscles & biceps that are so strong , I can make them bounce. Everytime you see my biceps bounce and my chest muscles pop , you feel like you are going to burst! To tease you further , I do a little workout in front of you with some bicep curls to accentuate my bulging biceps and shoulders and bouncing pecs. I also do some squats so you can see my muscular , round ass flex. I love how turned on you get when I show you my hard body. I want you to stroke yourself and cum while you 're worshipping my bouncing biceps and popping chest!
Models: Inked Asian Goddess Siren Thorn

Duration: 6 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 170 MiB
Download From AnzFile