View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 04:51 PM #10
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Fakehub.com- Busty Nympho Blonde Is Hungry For Dick-James*, Sunny Diamond

Fakehub.com- Busty Nympho Blonde Is Hungry For Dick-James*, Sunny Diamond

Description:
Briggi (46 mins) Briggi the blonde busty nymphomaniac had two things on her mind__sex_ and _money_. She had the look of a failed dominatrix as she casually strolled into my office. Her face was beautiful and the expressions she was giving made her look like she was concealing something_something. Like she had a dirty little secret harboured away in the dark recesses of her mind. Her dress suggested a lot of things. It was so bright I thought about wearing my ray bans but thought better of it_anyhow_the dress was screaming out _look at me_I_m the centre of the mother f***ing universe_. It was slightly awkward when she told me that we_d met before_because I couldn_t for the life of me remember who she was_it must have been a bit of a kick in the teeth for a woman like Briggi. Nonetheless_when we got chatting the atmosphere dissipated and we started chatting about what important stuff_like money and sex. After the formalities were through the sex was amazing_I explored the nether regions of her body_peeling back the layers of womanhood from her voluptuous inner bounty. Apart form being quite a high maintenance sex crazed nypho she was really a sweet heart. This girl new what she wanted and she wanted it yesterday. Lucky for me this involved me creampieing the fuck out of her from behind. Happy days!
Model:
James*, Sunny Diamond
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1572.16 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:46:36
Video : AVC, 4 570 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: