Old 07-05-2022, 08:51 PM #514
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default My-sex-life.com- Oakland Raiders with Chrissy Moran

My-sex-life.com- Oakland Raiders with Chrissy Moran

Description:
Who is your Favorite FootBall Team? Hip Hip Hoooray... Hip Hip Hoooray..... I headed over to the stadium to practice some cheerleading with my Hot girlfriend Crissy. We were the 69 Raiders Girls and Just loved all the attention we got when going out in front of a live audience to Hoot Hollar and Cheer. Me and Crissy have always had a thing for one another so we thought it would get all the guys blood pumping if we put on a nice show for them that way they would be extra energetic to win the game LOL... We started to pass the ball to each other teasing each other with it... as crissy started to slide down my dress going straight for my hard little nipple.. I think she was getting hungry, We both were very naughty girls not wearing any panties or bras for that matter so everything was easy access. I leaned back as crissy moved her head down towards my pussy making my clit tingle just waiting for her to tongue fuck me.. mmmm .. as soon as she started touching me I felt this hot sensation coming about and wanted her to make me cum so bad... I stood up and leaned over with my ass and pussy in her face she tongue fucked me deeper in that positon.. she is just so hot for words the way she made me feel. I was really horny at this point where I just told her to lay down. I wanted to do 69 with her and taste her sweet juices as well. She was so hot and sweet tasting it felt so good to have her licking me while I was licking her. She had a little surprise for me when she pulled out this Hot Red double dildo.. My pussy was dripping now... we both sucked the end of it to get it nice in wet then put it in each other as we both were on our knees doggie style... fucking our cunts getting our holes all nice and stretched out before turning over to our backs. We were both moving up and down on this dildo till we both exploaded all over it. It definately made a few players cocks rock fucking hard that we ended up winning the game that nightGo RaidersLuv Lori xoxo Luv Lori xoxo
Model:
Lori Anderson
Studio:
My-sex-life.com
Info:
File Name : oakland_raider_girls_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
File Size : 143.49 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
Duration : 00:11:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videoakland_raider_girls_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4