Old 08-05-2022, 03:51 AM #18
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- Sand Popper

Wifeysworld.com- Sand Popper

Description:
Sheesh, you were probably starting to wonder about this week_s update Sorry for the delay, we_ve been feverishly working on the new design of Wifey_s World and were planning on launching last Friday with the update. Unfortunately though the bugs kept adding up more and more so we have decided to hold off for a little bit until it_s all worked out Kinda put us in a spot however because we didn_t want to use the Inaugural Series until the new site goes live.. Luckily we had this little series tucked away. Many of you may recognize the surroundings, this was the second scene we shot after our friendly Servicemen came flying over in their helicopters to watch the fun Hubby_s been grumbling about using it because he thought the cumshot sucked, but I liked the images (I think the camo pants are cute) I told him I didn_t think one below subpar output would ruin his reputation It was a really warm day when we did this, and even though we were out in the middle of NOWHERE, right after we finished here comes this cute little elderly couple driving up the rocky trail. I_m walking along with semen on my shirt and Hubby_s carting his cameras all over the place. Looked kinda suspicious, but they just smiled and waved as we walked by. Thank goodness they didn_t show up a couple of minutes earlier or they would have seen quite the show Oh well, hopefully the new design will be ready by this weekend. If not we_ll still have a hot new update posted Friday See ya then-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : sandpopper.mp4
File Size : 21.09 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:04:05

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Sand_Popper.rar

Download VIDEO: