Old 08-04-2022, 10:38 PM #16
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Wifeysworld.com- 527

Wifeysworld.com- 527

Description:
Hola Amigos We shot this latest update last weekend down in Mexico. We drove down to Rocky Point, a little resort town in the north part of the country.. It was an interesting drive, you just never know what you_ll see down there The beach was nice and the weather was perfect Water was warm also, which was terrific. Nothing makes me hornier than hot weather and suntan oil slathered all over my body (OK, maybe Hubby_s sperm slathered on would be more exciting, but I doubt if some of those old ladies on the beach would want to watch me jack Hubby off all over my tits) I have to say, the bathing suit I wore got me a bit more attention than I planned. It musta_ shrunk in the dryer or something, because my boobs were practically busting out the top That thing barely covered my areolas, and actually one day when Hubby and I were eating at a little beachside restaurant, Hubby looked up at me and said I can see your damned nips, cover them up. It was embarrassing, my suit had slid over and half my areola was showing No wonder our waiter came over to fill my water glass every nine seconds.. The scene we did was HOT I was so fucking horny by the time we got back to our condo that my pussy was already soaked. I jammed the big pink dildo up inside myself and used my little green vibrator to get off, but had a bit of trouble as the damned thing was broken and kept turning off as I was getting close to climax Thankfully Hubby fixed it enough so that I could cum, but talk about frustrating Just think how you guys would feel if you were jerking off looking at naked women, and just as you started to feel your orgasm your hand would cramp up. Yep, it was just like that.. After I worked one out, it was Hubby turn. He loves it when I_m doggy style and slooowly push my ass back and forth on his stiff cock. I can always tell he_s getting close to climaxing, and I like to tease him by barely moving the closer he gets (this is a different kind of agony, that_s right, a GOOOD agony..) Anyway, he really let loose a healthy one all over my tits when he came. I actually jerked myself off afterwards too, I assume Hubby will post that at some point, it was a good one Talk to you soon-
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Wifeysworld.com
Info:
File Name : mexititpop01.mp4
File Size : 47.28 MB
Resolution : 320x240
Duration : 00:09:10

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:527.rar

Download VIDEO: