Old 06-14-2020, 02:53 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Fakehub.com- Hippie Babe Knows How To Worship A Cock-James*, Kyra Jifio

Fakehub.com- Hippie Babe Knows How To Worship A Cock-James*, Kyra Jifio

Description:
Kyra (60 mins) When Kyra walked in I half expected her to light up a spliff. She was intriguing me with her fashion and nonchalant attitude. It_s the first time I_ve ever been with a girl with dreadlocks_but I must say this girl was turning me on. I wanted to get balls deep in this hippy chick. I just wanted to slide my dick all over them dreads_and kept wondering what it would be like to get my cock tangled up in them. When I started to interview her I was pleased to find that she spoke good English. It_s always a relief for me when they can speak English_it just makes things a lot easier. She went on to explain that she needed money for her band_to buy musical equipment and other band related stuff like new guitar_drums and microphones.... I was a little surprised when she said she played the drums because she was so skinny_but it was a good thing because she had lot_s of rhythm which she displayed when we were having sex. It turned out to be a great session and by the end we were both worn out. After I_d came in her angelic mouth I told her she could get all the music equipment she wanted and I complemented her work with my microphone.
Model:
James*, Kyra Jifio
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Hippie Babe Knows How To Worship A Cock.mp4
File Size : 2171.63 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:00:42
Video : AVC, 4 855 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: