Old 06-23-2022, 09:22 PM #22
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Scoreland.com- Voluptuous Theater

Scoreland.com- Voluptuous Theater

Description:
So part two of this Sapphire interview (June _07 V-Mag) only took four years to complete. We_ve waited longer for other models. It was a work in progress, like Sapphire is a female work of art in progress. Back in 2003, no one thought Sapphire would come back with extra boobage and extra curves. (Sometimes models don_t come back at all. They stop modeling. They meet some asshole boyfriend. And other reasons.) And winning the contest to choose Plumper of the Year? Well, I think it shows that real men out there don_t care so much for the type of woman everyone is told they should like, Sapphire astutely observes. You know, the anorexic type. I_m a real woman with real, big boobs who lives a real life. I_m grateful for the guys out there who are turned on by a full-figured female. I think most men feel that way, if they were honest with themselves. I think it her decision to try XXX may have gotten some more attention for me, so yeah, it may have gotten me a few more votes. I know most guys like to see hardcore scenes so that_s another reason I wanted to give it a try. Not to win an award, that was a total surprise, but just to please my fans even more than I was before. Click for part one. Running TIme: 25:24
Model:
Sapphire
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Sapphire-15089-01.wmv
File Size : 369.25 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:25:24

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Sapphire-15089-01.wmv