Old 04-18-2024, 03:44 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Blast From The Past

Corbinfisher.com- Blast From The Past

Description:
How thrilled were all of us when Calan returned to CF? He_s a total stud, and looks even hotter now than he did when he graced our screens several years ago

What is wonderfully cool about this episode here is Rocky and Calan were both around several years ago. Further, both had gone away for a little while, then came back looking even hotter than before. We_d never been treated to seeing Calan and Rocky in action together, though. It_s nuts to think, but these two studs were just never available to film at the same time so we_ve never been able to see a one-on-one session with these guys together... until now

Clearly Calan and Rocky were just as eager to correct that injustice as we were to see it The instant they_re given the go ahead here, they_re all over one another and there_s just no stopping them (not that we_d ever want to). In particular, I think Rocky found himself thinking, There_s nothing I want more at this moment than having Calan fuck the heck outta me. Rocky has really embraced how much he loves getting fucked and Calan brings out that hungry, insatiable, loud, verbal bottom in him.

Calan_s reward for giving Rocky the deep drilling Rocky needed? A monumental Rocky load that Calan clearly enjoys swallowing
Model:
Calan, Rocky
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Blast_From_The_Past_HD.mp4
File Size : 836.96 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:27:48

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Blast From The Past

Download K2S VIDEO: