Old 04-07-2024, 03:40 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Clay

Corbinfisher.com- Clay

Description:
Clay comes across as the shy and quiet type, at first - I was a bit worried initially, even, that he was a bit too intimidated by arriving at CF to strip down and stroke off that I wasnt sure hed be able to film Once Clay got comfy around the studio and the other guys, though, he quickly came out of his shell.

Letting him hit a few baseballs likely helped get Clay to open up also. Hes a darn good baseball player and has played his whole life When we went out to the park to give him the chance to take a few swings, I was expecting wed have to pitch a bunch before wed get a good hit on camera to use for this video. Nope Clay pretty much nailed every single one of them

But hey - you know Im not gonna talk baseball without making the requisite swing his bat comment, and thats precisely what we get to see Clay do after the morning in the park. I dont yet know whether well see him pitch or catch, but I do know he cums so hard after jerking off here he sends that load clear over the wall and in to the upper deck (or the pillow next to his head, at least)
Model:
Clay
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Clay_HD.mp4
File Size : 300.91 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:15:06

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Clay

Download K2S VIDEO: