Old 04-06-2024, 08:20 PM #612
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Jaden Feeds Clark

Corbinfisher.com- Jaden Feeds Clark

Description:
Jaden initially struck me as the shy and quiet type, more reserved than outgoing. I was clearly wrong in my assessment, though, as hes come well out of any shell he might have had, and has thrown himself in to the action at CF with absolute energy and enthusiasm

Youll see that here, as he goes to town on Clarks big dick, sucking it deep and eagerly taking as much of it as he can down his throat. Youll see it even more as he pumps away at Clarks hole - something he does such a masterful job of that its not long before were treated to the site of Jaden fucking a load out of Clark, and Clarks big dick blasting cum all over his own abs. Youll also see it as these two young studs move things from the bedroom in to the shower, with Jaden not content to simply let Clark suck his cock and instead pumping his hips, and fucking Clarks throat until its his turn to have his own orgasm. Understandably so, Clark is more than happy to go along with every single bit of it, and couldnt be happier to suck and swallow up the cum that fires out of Jadens cock.
Model:
Clark, Jaden
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : Jayden_Feeds_Clark_HD.mp4
File Size : 559.8 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:18:46

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Jaden Feeds Clark

Download K2S VIDEO: