Old 03-15-2024, 11:01 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Slamming Skye

Corbinfisher.com- Slamming Skye

Description:
For Skye_s first time having sex on camera, I paired him up with Marc. Skye was instantly turned on by the dark, muscular Marc. In fact, I don_t think he wanted to stop kissing Marc long enough to get his clothes off

Skye works his way slowly down Marc_s torso with his lips. He definitely hits all of Marc_s buttons, making him respond passionately. Skye sucked Marc off eagerly, deepthroating Marc_s thick, hard cock.

Marc teases Skye_s hole with his fingers as Skye sucks him. Marc has Skye straddle him so he can rim his ass. Skye jerks his own cock as Marc eats him out.

Skye slides down onto Marc_s dick. He bounces up and down and strokes his cock. Marc drives his dick all the way up into Skye, making him whimper. Fuck me, he yelps. He takes every inch of Marc_s cock in his hole.

Marc flips Skye onto his back and slams his dick back into him. He kisses Skye, and fucks him in the missionary position. Skye_s loving it and kisses Marc again. Marc pounds away until Skye_s ready to blow his load.

Skye says he_s cumming. Marc fucks him faster and Skye shoots his load all over his stomach. Marc pulls out and blasts his load on top of Skye_s, shooting cum all the way up Skye_s chest.

I knew Skye would enjoy Marc, but I think Marc surprised himself with how much he enjoyed kissing the Skye (Sorry, but had to make a 60_s joke at some point it IS the Summer of 69, you know)
Model:
Marc, Skye
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_slamming-skye_720p.mp4
File Size : 218.48 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:21:42

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Slamming Skye

Download K2S VIDEO: