Old 03-12-2024, 09:25 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Gabriel

Corbinfisher.com- Gabriel

Description:
Gabriel_s a young beach stud that actually found his way to CF through someone that had long known about us, knew him, and figured he might be a good match for the site

I don_t have to imagine the conversation they had between one another that led to Gabriel deciding to take a stab at applying, as it_s likely similar to many I_ve had with other guys that we_ve seen here at CF

Despite being straight, Gabriel got a kick out of the idea of stripping down and stroking off on camera and for an audience - and getting paid for it Thankfully, I guess there are quite a lot of guys out there with exhibitionist tendencies

Gabriel had a very busy schedule back home and keeps himself involved in lots of things, so at first it wasn_t easy getting him out for a shoot. When things finally did align to give him some free time, he was able to make it out and settled into things pretty quickly I guess it helped that he had a friend that knew about us, told him about us, and gave him an idea of what happens here so he wasn_t completely blindsided by such a new and different experience

One of the things I like most about this young stud is that hot dick of his, which he eagerly strokes here until he blows a nice load
Model:
Gabriel
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_gabriel_480p.mp4
File Size : 188.3 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:18:33

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Gabriel

Download K2S VIDEO: