Old 03-12-2024, 03:49 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Carson Swings His Bat

Corbinfisher.com- Carson Swings His Bat

Description:
Even though I_d seen pictures of Carson_s body before he got to the studio, pictures alone couldn_t have prepared me This young man has one of the thickest, most perfectly built chests and amazing bubble butts that I_ve run across in a long time.

He_s very reserved, and the first couple of days of the shoot, he kind of kept to himself. I wondered if he was going to be up for doing a solo on camera. But Carson was full of surprises

As he mentions, he was nervous, but he likes being nervous. Carson_s the type of guy who thrives on challenges and the nerves that a new challenge brings. And with that hot body and big cock he_s ready to conquer just about any challenge

After stretching out and warming up, Carson was ready to warm up his other bat He heads for the tub and has a good time massaging himself, washing his feet and taking care of his equipment.

Once Carson cums, he shoots a load that reaches his chest I thought for a minute it might hit his mouth and he_d score a home run I_ll have to see what kind of pitching game he has ...
Model:
Carson
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_carson-swings-his-bat_720p.mp4
File Size : 173.76 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:16:02

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Carson Swings His Bat

Download K2S VIDEO: