Old 03-11-2024, 11:24 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Fucking Roman

Corbinfisher.com- Fucking Roman

Description:
Hot bodybuilder Roman surprised us by telling us he wanted to try bottoming before he ever topped another guy That_s what I call enthusiasm. So, pairing him up with Sean sounded like the perfect match up. Sean loves to break in new freshmen and, of course, he_s blazing hot. I knew this would be an intense fuck-and it is

I could listen to Roman_s deep voice read the financial news, and I_d probably get off. After hearing him joke with Sean and Pete, and then listening to his moans of passion-I sent in my my subscription to the Wall Street Journal

Sean kisses Roman. He licks and kisses Roman_s stomach, chest and nipples. Roman_s cock stiffens in his underwear-a signal for Sean to get down there and get to work Such a big cock, Sean says. Sean eagerly sucks Roman_s cock. He strokes their dicks together.

Roman takes Sean_s dick into his mouth. He licks up and down the shaft, then swallows the whole thing Sean lies on his back. Roman sucks Sean and strokes his cock. Roman climbs up on Sean_s dick and slides down. He bounces on it like a natural

Sean drills up into Roman_s ass. Roman_s stomach muscles flex as he takes Sean_s cock. Oh yeah, fuck me, Roman begs. Sean tells him to get on his knees.

Roman gets on all fours. Sean shoves his dick back inside and pounds Roman doggy-style. Sean hangs on to Roman_s shoulder to drive in deeper. He smacks Roman_s butt, and fucks harder. Roman looks back over his shoulder-what a hot sight, to see Sean fucking away

Sean has Roman flip over. He slides back into Roman_s ass and fucks him in the missionary position. You gonna cum for me? Sean asks

Roman growls that Sean_s making him cum. Roman blasts his load all over his furry abs. Sean pulls out and shoots his load on top of Roman_s. Sean strokes their dicks together and they kiss before heading for the showers.
Model:
Roman, Sean
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_fucking-roman_720p.mp4
File Size : 232.08 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:18:32

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Fucking Roman

Download K2S VIDEO: