Old 03-06-2024, 04:43 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Chad

Corbinfisher.com- Chad

Description:
It_s not hard to see what appealed to me about Chad and how he ended up here He has classic good looks - a chiseled face, great eyes, great body - and a masculine and manly demeanor that makes him a perfect fit for CF The total all-American college guy

He_s 20, and already has some fun sexual stories to tell. Apparently he_s horny and adventurous enough to have had sex in a gas station bathroom before - let_s hope it was a relatively clean one

He_s very easygoing and even has a pretty fun sense of humor.

Tell me about your ideal girl, Pete asks.

Anyone that_s not crazy is Chad_s response.

When it comes to sex, Chad definitely likes to keep things spiced up and fresh. He goes for all different types of girls, likes to have sex in all different kinds of positions and in different kinds of places, and also confesses to enjoying it a bit rough and dirty Hopefully we can help make some of that happen for him here at CF

As is always the case when such a stud comes along, I suspect Chad will win over a good collection of fans on account of his hairy chest alone That it_s defined and muscular doesn_t hurt, either. He has dark hair spread all over his body, in fact, and it adds to his manly appeal. The combination of dark brown hair and light blue eyes never hurts when it comes to sex appeal, either His cock is also wonderfully shaped and shoots out a nice, thick load
Model:
Chad
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_chad_720p.mp4
File Size : 245.82 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:23:11

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Chad

Download K2S VIDEO: