Old 03-06-2024, 12:51 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Cade Fucks Todd

Corbinfisher.com- Cade Fucks Todd

Description:
I think it was pretty clear, when he got paired up to bottom for Brent, that Todd had a real curiosity about doing stuff with another guy and was more than willing to get fucked. It was pretty hot seeing the looks of obvious pleasure on his face as Brent did him, and immediately after I filmed that video I decided we really had to get another one shot, as well

With Todd being so big and muscular, Cade seemed like a perfect partner for him as he is also a big, muscular, buff stud. Clearly, Todd appreciated that fact and you can see that from the looks on his face as the action gets going here Just as he did with Brent, Todd gets this focused look on his face, as well as a smile he can_t hide, that betray the fact that he couldn_t possibly be more excited about what is going on. I think we_ve officially passed the curious stage and are at the point where he_s just doing what he loves to do As Todd sucks Cade_s dick, it looks like a labor of love. I don_t think I_ve ever filmed a guy enjoying themselves so much while sucking off a fellow CF stud. There are times where he_s obviously sucking with the intention of making Cade feel good, but other times where he_s obviously just relishing the fact that he has another man_s dick in his mouth and is entirely consumed by that fact.

By the time we get to the fucking, both of these guys are in top form Seeing all that muscle flexing, tightening, and glistening with sweat is pretty damn hot, and hearing Todd_s moans as Cade pumps his ass is hot as heck. Cade_s dick is definitely thicker than Brent_s but Todd handles it with no problem

There_s something insanely hot about seeing a stud as big and buff as Todd getting totally worked over by Cade. He obviously couldn_t be happier as Cade pumps his ass, and the closer he gets to orgasm the more he begins to talk dirty and beg for Cade to fuck him harder. Todd looks like he_s in heaven as he covers his own rock hard abs in his load while Cade fucks him. He looks even more in heaven when Cade cums in his mouth
Model:
Cade, Todd
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_cade-fucks-todd_720p.mp4
File Size : 203.36 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:17:26

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Cade Fucks Todd

Download K2S VIDEO: