Old 03-02-2024, 07:02 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Todd

Corbinfisher.com- Todd

Description:
Todd_s intro video here on CF is especially striking given the recent introduction of Dylan. Whereas Dylan is 21 years old but looks quite younger, Todd has a physique that makes it quite a surprise when you find out he_s just 19

No doubt, Todd has spent a fair amount of his 19 years in the gym working out To say he_s buff would be an understatement, as he_s an extremely muscular, cut, totally ripped stud Beyond his muscular build, he_s also tall, has a very masculine face, and is just a plain stud through and through Indeed, when I first met him I was blown away by what a total stud he was and when I first saw him take his shirt off I was blown away yet again

While he_s a tall, built stud that some might find intimidating, his personality is totally chill and down to earth. He_s extremely laid back, friendly, and was a real pleasure to have around when he came out for his shoot One of the things he enjoyed doing the most was sharing workout tips at every opportunity. I_ll be the first to say that with some guys, this can get kind of annoying. You almost want to say, Is there anything else you can talk about apart from working out? It wasn_t the least bit annoying with Todd, though, as he actually did have tons of other stuff he was always happy to talk about - from girls to music, jokes to sports, news to school - and, regardless of what you talk to him about, he almost invariably has a smile on his face, always looks interested in whatever is being discussed, and is always upbeat

Suffice to say, I was quite eager to see him strip down, show off that body, and jerk off. As you_d expect, his muscles look insanely hot when they_re covered in a layer of sweat and flexing and tightening as he pulls on his cock He also has quite a hot pair of blue eyes that are a lot of fun to look into while he_s laid back and stroking
Model:
Todd
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_todd_720p.mp4
File Size : 174.54 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:14:45

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Todd

Download K2S VIDEO: