Old 02-29-2024, 07:01 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Cade Fucks Lucas

Corbinfisher.com- Cade Fucks Lucas

Description:
If you look at some of Lucas_s most recent appearances, you_ll notice a lot of Lucas fucks... in the titles. There_s not nearly been enough ... fucks Lucas as of late Mind you, there_s nothing wrong with that He could be CF_s resident top guy with what he delivered in his recent pairing with Jeff That was incredible to film Nonetheless, beyond the scorching hot flip flop with Dave awhile back, it_d been pretty long since Lucas had done some full-on bottoming Well, that all changes with this video

Lucas has furiously pounded some of the hottest asses in the CF stable recently, and he knew that meant he was set to be on the receiving end soon.

Lucas and I were sitting around talking recently when I made mention of this as I was going over some of our recent videos.

You_ve topped in just about every single video you_ve done for months and months and months now I mentioned.

You_re just buttering me up for some super mega bottom scene, I bet, he responded. That made me laugh so hard, I almost spat out my drink I really didn_t have any such sinister plans in mind (I swear) when I brought it up but... as long as he brought it up... )

What better time to have Cade gives Lucas his special treatment? Cade_s always up for a stellar performance, be it fucking or getting fucked. As you can imagine, though, the overwhelming majority of requests to see more Cade videos involve wanting to see him top, and for good reason given his incredible stamina and more incredible cock

What totally blew me away as the guys started to go at it in this vid is how horny Lucas was. Notice that hardon while he_s first taking it and how he fucks himself with Cade_s thick dick
Model:
Cade, Lucas
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_cade-fucks-lucas_720p.mp4
File Size : 226.3 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:18:51

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Cade Fucks Lucas

Download K2S VIDEO: