Old 02-29-2024, 06:55 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Will

Corbinfisher.com- Will

Description:
Will is a bit of an exception here at CF_s Amateur College Men. He_s actually not yet a college man This hot, young 18 year old is still a senior in high school, which is something we haven_t had in a long, long while here at CF.

Despite that, I think Will fits in perfectly here He certainly has boyish features, but is also all man. He has a hot, deep, masculine voice, along with a tight, ripped body and a great cock with low-hanging balls. He_s also quite sexually experienced and was quite eager to show off for us.

When Will started jerking off, it was obvious he was having himself a great time His facial expressions leave no doubt he was having fun and it_s so damn hot seeing a young stud overwhelmed with the pleasure they_re giving themselves - it makes me all that much more eager to see how they_ll react to the pleasure someone else gives them And that_s something I_m certainly working on making happen, so here_s keeping our fingers crossed I know that would definitely make this holiday treat that much sweeter.
Model:
Will
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_will-3_720p.mp4
File Size : 154.82 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:13:52

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Will

Download K2S VIDEO: