Old 02-29-2024, 05:13 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- TJ Fucks Jared

Corbinfisher.com- TJ Fucks Jared

Description:
Damn, do I love having TJ around. Every time I film him in a new video, I find myself standing there with the camera fully amazed at what a total stud he is - as great as his face and body were when he first came to work with us, it_s like both keep getting hotter and hotter every day. Even though I filmed the action, I find myself yet again blown away by what a stud he is when I check out the finished product before the video goes online. He_s stunning, and not only has he built up a reputation of being one of the absolute hottest bottoms on the site, but this video is a reminder of just what a great top he is and just what a hot cock he has

After all, you can sometimes forget what a big, thick dick TJ has when you_re so consumed with staring at the rest of him. But in this video, as he_s plunging that dick in and out of Jared_s tight ass, you really get to appreciate what a hot cock he_s packing

Hell, Jared really gets to appreciate it here most of all It wasn_t too long ago that Jared lost his virginity here at CF, and now he_s getting treated to that next step of really being worked over by one of CF_s studliest guys. You can tell it took Jared a little time to get used to having that big dick in him, but by the end of this video, as Jared is bent over the edge of this bed, I could swear he looked like he was pushing his ass back to meet each of TJ_s thrusts and get his cock in him deeper I_ll let you be the judge of that.
Model:
Jared, TJ
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_tj-fucks-jared_720p.mp4
File Size : 234.52 MB
Resolution : 960x540
Duration : 00:15:28

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- TJ Fucks Jared

Download K2S VIDEO: