Old 02-29-2024, 05:10 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Africancasting.com- African Booty Lisa Bows To BWC

Africancasting.com- African Booty Lisa Bows To BWC

Description:
Hey guys Today was just another day casting new talent, but this chick had a hidden backstory. So this girl was referred to me by a stripper I used to fuck when I was in town. Naturally, I assumed this girl was a stripper too. But when I asked her, it turned out she wasn_t. , However, she did love to dance so I asked her to show me a few moves. The way she moved her body, I knew it would be awesome to fuck this girl As soon as she noticed my raging hard-on, I could see her whole demeanor change. It was easy to get my cock jammed down her curious throat. When she bent over, her ass cheeks blossomed like a mocha-covered apple. I pinned her down and fucked her tight pussy as hard and deep as I could. Her pleasure-moans were all of the acknowledgment that I needed. I slammed her pussy from behind, and even from the bottom as she rode it like it was the last cock on earth. By this time, I was about to burst and I didn_t want to waste it inside a rubber, so I had her get into the begging position on her knees and devour my magic stick until I exploded a furious barrage of jizz all over her.
Model:
Akili
Studio:
Africancasting.com
Info:
File Name : 5ba05488817cb-214-6-5-lisa-ac-192x18-5m_1080.mp4
File Size : 727.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:49

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/de9a3664ebd5b