Old 02-29-2024, 04:59 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Gage

Corbinfisher.com- Gage

Description:
Tight-bodied, young college stud Gage was actually referred to us by his friend, Jack, who_d come out to shoot with us and went back home to tell his buddy Gage Hey You should check these guys out and see if you could do some modeling for them

Well, when Gage sent in an application and I saw his pics, it was clear he sure as hell could do some modeling for us He has a great face, AWESOME lips, a tight and defined body, and a truly great attitude. When he came on down for the shoot he settled in among the CF crew as if he_d been working with us for years, and here_s hoping he might actually work with us for years Gage is definitely straight but as you know we_re all about expanding peoples_ horizons here at CFU

Regardless of whether or not Gage decides to give the CF Education a shot, I_m sure you_ll agree he_s smoking hot to look at in this solo video. Along with the great face and tight body, he also has himself a super hot In fact, it was quite funny when he came down to do his shoot with us because I hadn_t seen any pictures of his equipment beforehand I_d just figured that with that face and bod, I wanted him in a solo video for sure. He kept joking that we were going to freak out when he took those pants off because he, in his words, was hung like a flea. haha Well, as you_ll see, he definitely has quite a hot package and was only messing with my head on those flea comments. As I always say, the only thing better than a hot young, straight college stud is a hot young, straight and naked college stud
Model:
Gage
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_gage_720p.mp4
File Size : 101.16 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:40

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Gage

Download K2S VIDEO: