View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 04:31 PM #466
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Maxinex.com- China Doll, Yumi, Tied In Doggie On My Girlie-Go-Round And Fucked In Her Holes

Maxinex.com- China Doll, Yumi, Tied In Doggie On My Girlie-Go-Round And Fucked In Her Holes

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Maxine X,Yumi U

Yumi U is one of those amazing models who comes on the scene from time to time who combines wanton sexuality with a serene naivete.
She is at once a hot as fuck Chinese bondage chick and a sweet, innocent Asian sweetheart.
Today, I tie my little slut on all fours in doggie position on my rotating girlie-go-round turntable.
I have access to all her holes this way. I start off by spitting on her pussy and asshole so I can finger fuck them both.
Then, I make her clean off her ass and pussy juices from my fingers as I swing her mouth around to clean up.
Next, I paddle her ass to soften up with a big, black leather paddle before getting her to wet a glass dildo in her mouth which I promptly insert into her tight, wet pussy.
I add the Magic Wand to her clit and a finger in her tight asshole as I make her cum for the first time in her bondage.
Of course, I spin her around to clean off her pussy juice from the glass dildo after my Chinese slut has her first orgasm..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Maxinex.com
Info:
File Name : Asians-Bound-Fucked-03-2021-Yumi-01a-lg.mp4
File Size : 1130.09 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:15:07

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/41ff499b49cff