View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 03:44 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Africancasting.com- Scarlet Came Back for More, So I Gave Her More Than She Could Take

Africancasting.com- Scarlet Came Back for More, So I Gave Her More Than She Could Take

Description:
Hello dear friends, family and supporters. Today we have another contestant coming in for a second round.

Scarlett was on our casting couch not so long ago. So of course she knew that in order to have a shot, she_d have to perform certain duties. In other words, either she was extremely desperate for a job, or she just couldn_t get enough of the big white cock.

She seemed a bit nervous at first, but once I told her to unpack the trouser snake, she looked very excited and happy. A bit too happy to my taste.

So I decided that when you_re already an experienced casting slut, your second round should be a bit more intense. You don_t go to the gym week after week lifting the same amount of weights, do you?

So I decided to push the limits of her ass, pussy and throat a bit harder this time. Let_s see how much this slut can take before she breaks -)
Model:
Scarlet
Studio:
Africancasting.com
Info:
File Name : 5f60fb586ee46-219-12-13-scarlet-ac_1080.mp4
File Size : 1084.38 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:34:22

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c035df624a51a