Old 02-29-2024, 12:25 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Brad Fucks Mason

Corbinfisher.com- Brad Fucks Mason

Description:
Soon after we_d shot the video of Cade and Mason together - Cade_s thick, long cock driving Mason wild and pounding him silly - I was hooked on the image of Mason taking on a big cock. I had to see it again. I_m not even sure filming on that scene was complete before thoughts started running through my head on who else among CF_s studs was available and had a long, thick dick to bury in Mason. It was so damn hot filming that scene that I needed another round

Cue Brad This ripped, muscular college stud has huge arms, huge pecs, and an equally huge cock that fits perfectly on his powerful frame. I had to see it fuck someone, and practically threw my checkbook at him in order to make that happen.

Sure enough, Mason was the perfect candidate to take on Brad_s dick. As we know, he_d already survived Cade and so, as far as I was concerned, he was plenty prepped and ready for another big dick And boy was he ever

Practice makes perfect, they say. And this is certainly the case with Mason_s cocksucking skills. He_s had the opportunity to hone his talents with some of the juiciest cocks in CF_s roster, and it was Brad_s lucky dick on which Mason got to show off his newfound talents Mason gives Brad a long, slobbery blowjob, and even pulls off some pretty impressive deepthroat moves. I gag when I brush my tongue in the morning, and here this young man was with endless inches of cock snaking their way down his throat and handling it like a star Brad was a bit spooked by having a guy work over his cock at first, but with the suck job Mason was giving, it wasn_t long before he was getting more and more into it. Anyone with a pulse would have

Brad became as eager to fuck as I was to film it, and next thing I knew I was standing there watching Brad pound the heck out of Mason. Seriously, Mason deserves a medal. He_s just added an oak cluster to his Purple Prostate, and done it well

Well enough, even, that we_re soon treated to the site of Mason practically drowning in a facial from Brad. Screw the medal, give the guy a snorkel

If big dicks fucking tight holes is your thing, you should definitely get a kick out of this video. It_s quite the icing to our bonus update cake
Model:
Brad, Mason
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_brad-fucks-mason_720p.mp4
File Size : 148.72 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:17:09

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Brad Fucks Mason

Download K2S VIDEO: