Old 02-29-2024, 11:50 AM #655
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- His Turn

Realtampaswingers.com- His Turn

Description:
In my previous adventure I was treated like a Queen. I got my feet licked and sucked, which made me relaxed and horny. I figured since he treated me so well, it was His Turn It was now time for me to treat him like a King... He was ready and horny too since he gets so turned on by taking such good care of my feet. I laid him down and took out his large, black member and began to reciprocate the good feelings. He relaxed as I sucked and licked his cock and balls, and I could start to feel his big, fuck stick growing inside my mouth I just love that feeling It gets me so turned on that my juices start to build up, not only in my pussy, but in my mouth too. I was then able to slide his big cock in and out of my mouth and push it deeper and deeper down my throat... I made sure to look right into his eyes while I was pleasuring him and before you knew it, I got my reward A big cum load squirted in my mouth It was filled with his warm and gooey, black semen Ummmm.....now we were both fully satisfied
Model:
King Johnsons, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Realtampaswingers.com- His Turn