Old 02-29-2024, 11:23 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Nate Gets Fucked

Corbinfisher.com- Nate Gets Fucked

Description:
The veteran shows the rookie the ropes is what kept popping into my head while filming this scene. There_s Dirk, who_s one of CF_s first all-star straight studs. And then there_s Nate, who_s one of CF_s newest young hotties. Beauty and the Beast also came to mind. But don_t get me wrong I think both guys are beautiful It was just the contrast between Nate_s smooth upper body and blond hair and boyish face, and then that hot, dark hair spread across Dirk_s chest that flashed that title into my head. But I knew both guys would have my ass if I used that one.

When I was standing there holding the camera while these two guys went at it, every instance in which Dirk would exert his dominance or take some charge over what was going on had me getting turned on more and more. When I first filmed Nate_s solo, I know I kept thinking about how hot it_d be to have this cute young bi guy break some fresh straight meat in for your pleasure. Yet here the guys were reversing those roles on me, Dirk obviously taking the lead and showing Nate just how it is we do things here at CF

An affirmed straight guy breaking in the bi one? What a trip I guess anything_s possible here on CF And Dirk must have been doing a pretty damn good job of it too, because Nate_s cock is rockhard throughout It_s an incredible sight, seeing his hard dick swaying back and forth and pulsing while Dirk pounds his hole. And Nate takes quite the fucking in this video, sprawled all over the bed in a number of positions, giving his hole up to Dirk and loving every second of it. Nate doesn_t even touch his cock until the very end of this video, yet he_s as stiff as a board from start to finish.

For a guy that swings both ways, I wonder how often Nate thought during the filming of this video Well this is something the girls sure as hell can_t do to me.
Model:
Dirk, Nate
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_nate-gets-fucked_720p.mp4
File Size : 187.51 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:19:40

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Nate Gets Fucked

Download K2S VIDEO: