Old 02-29-2024, 11:10 AM #652
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Canadian Bacon...Eh

Realtampaswingers.com- Canadian Bacon...Eh

Description:
As I have said before, one great things about living in Florida is that you get lots of visitors over the spring months from all the northerners looking to get out of the cold weather... Speaking about northerners, I was able to sneak off in-between our house guests and get together with one of my members who is down from Canada, (eh?) I needed a little stress reliever after all of the running around that we had been doing, and that_s exactly what I got Bob wanted to fly under the radar, which is always fine with me, and if I do say so myself he was very creative in cuming up with positions and angles that we could shoot at so his face would not be revealed. I put my mouth around his Canadian Bacon and it tasted yummy He said my American mouth felt great around it too. He was dying to taste some American pussy and who am I to deny a member... I sat right on his face, (see, by doing so his face was still hidden between my ass cheeks, very smart) and I enjoyed myself. I sucked his cock while he ate me out, but I must say, at one point it felt so good all I could do was concentrate on me...and I needed it It was a great stress reliever Now it was his turn so he flipped me over on the bed and started to fuck my American pink pussy. Keeping the camera from the head down he was still incocknito It wasn_t long before I got my first taste of Canadian cum He shot a great load right in my mouth and all over my chin and it tasted yummy If I do say so myself, it was just as yummy as any American load I_ve had, and lets face it, I have tasted quite a few Now, for those of you that are thinking you would love to do a shoot with me but aren_t crazy about having your face revealed, not a problem Put your thinking cap on, just like Bob did, and cum up with a few positions so we can make it happen... Enjoy Eh??
Model:
Chad Kennedy, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : canBacon_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 274.46 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:22:05

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5371b78201d93