Old 02-29-2024, 10:59 AM #646
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Chocolate Cum

Realtampaswingers.com- Chocolate Cum

Description:
Mmmmm.....I got some big chocolate lovin a few days ago My member, Mr. Nuttz, came in from Michigan to see me and boy, did I have some fun with his huge, black cock We met at a hotel in downtown Tampa, and since we had been corresponding on-line for a while, we already felt like we knew each other so we got right to work... I was looking forward to feeling his big cock in my mouth and I didn_t disappoint him when I gave him one of my famous Tracy blow jobs His cock just kept growing and growing, building with anticipation as to what the rest of me would feel like. I sat on his face and he took a few nibbles of my pink pussy. He liked the way my warm cunt and legs felt wrapped around his face and head... It was time to fuck, and to tell you the truth I was a little nervous that his big cock would be just that...too big He knew exactly what he was doing though, and slowly fed his big black monster into my white, cunt hole. He got it nice and wet as he slowly inched his way into my fuck hole He liked the way that that felt too, and so did I I was actually amazed at how much of his monster cock I was able to take, and he liked the fact too that he could stretch out my hole so it would fit Not too many pumps later he was ready to cum and he said he wanted to do so, on my tits. He squirted on my nipples covering them both, but he wasn_t finished yet He was going to come again and this time he wanted it in my mouth. He wanted me to taste his fine chocolate cum....and it was delicious
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : ChocolateCum_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 263.26 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:21:11

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b98ad0c04a95b