Old 02-29-2024, 10:48 AM #641
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default - A Hot 3 Girl Orgy

- A Hot 3 Girl Orgy

Description:
This is a hot 3 girl orgy for you to enjoy I think you will remember seeing Laney in a previous adventure of mine, when we were in the adult theater up in Atlanta?? Well, this time it is me, Laney and Dee that got together and had an orgy of our own. You know Dee and I, we just love our toys, and as it turns out, Laney enjoys her toys just as much. Laney had never tried out a hitachi before, so thank goodness I had mine in my bag, cause we all went a humming on it... Then, tiny little Laney, pulls out this humongous dildo, which I would have been shocked if her tiny pussy could have taken it, but we didn_t get to see cause Dee snatched it right up and shoved it right up her juicy cunt Well, I wanted some action too, so out came the strap on I was dying to fuck Laney On her back she went to take my dick, but I had to laugh, she is so tiny it was hard for my big ass to get to her....but I did I propped her up on a pillow and pulled her towards me, and didn_t stop until my cock was all the way up her pussy She loved it...and so did I It was a hot scene, and our husband_s really enjoyed watching us all together I hope you do too
Model:
Double Dee, Laney Halls, Tracy Lick
Studio:

Info:
File Name : hot3girlorgy_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 258.8 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:20:50

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2d0cd07c3a553