Old 02-28-2024, 04:01 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Adrian

Corbinfisher.com- Adrian

Description:
Well we_ve all already seen Adrian put on quite the show with Patrick, getting drilled good and begging for more while at it This vid was obviously shot before that action video, but making its way onto the site shortly after because I wanted to introduce this new face in a hardcore setting )

But the switch-up in sequence is kind of neat, because in this vid you can see Adrian being somewhat shy and even quite nervous in front of the camera for his first video. Quite the contrast to when he was getting pounded by Patrick, he really began to open up, in more ways than one

As Logan_s interviews were such a hit, I decided to throw Lucas into this video to do the interview and see how he did introducing a new guy. I think he actually intimidated Adrian a little bit, but otherwise Lucas_ personality really suits interviewing well and he was obviously having fun with it. Further, he was pretty impressed with Adrian_s tight bod It_s saying a lot when your abs can impress Lucas

Indeed, Adrian has a wonderfully tight body shaped through years of competitive running and there_s hardly a muscle on him that isn_t clearly visible. He_s wonderfully toned and tight with great abs and super definition all over, complimented by a nice blond (and almost reddish) bush that surrounds his dick
Model:
Adrian
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_adrian_720p.mp4
File Size : 102.16 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:12:23

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Adrian

Download K2S VIDEO: