Old 02-28-2024, 12:21 PM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Damon

Corbinfisher.com- Damon

Description:
Frequently when I_m shooting stills of the guys in public areas, we end up with several curious onlookers who watch to see what we are doing...some of them (you know who you are - and yes we see you too have a pretty good idea what we are about when they spot one or more of our CF regulars posing

Occasionally a bold fan will approach for some friendly chit chat with the guys...I met Damon through just such an encounter recently when a gay friend of his brother spotted us shooting Gabe on one of the local beaches Damon and his bro were playing in the surf when his brother_s friend approached us.

We talked with him for several minutes, all the while I was zeroing in on Damon much the same way that _Scotty_ character on Boogie Nights zeroed in on _Dirk_ across the pool the first time he saw him...

I nodded toward Damon and told his buddy that he would be perfect for CF. He smiled and waved Damon over. As Damon jogged up, I noticed he was even hotter up close

Damon, who is straight, had no clue who we were, so with the help of his friend, I explained to him what we were about...AND I made him an offer for a solo scene, which he readily accepted

Be sure to check this debut vid out and let me know what you think of this hot, young muscle stud
Model:
Damon
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_damon_720p.mp4
File Size : 97.71 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:16:49

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Damon

Download K2S VIDEO: