Old 02-28-2024, 09:34 AM #570
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- "CUM BLASTED ON THE TRACTOR"

Realtampaswingers.com- "CUM BLASTED ON THE TRACTOR"

Description:
I found me a hot stud muffin at the lumber yard a few weeks ago when I was there to pick up an order. It must be hard to find good help these days because I was walking around the yard for about 10 minutes trying to find someone to help me load up my truck So then I saw this guy on a forklift and ran up to him to ask if there was anyone else around. He seemed kinda frustrated because he was having some mechanical problems, and of course you know me, I had to put my two cents in as to what the problem could be. I accidentally brushed my hand by his cock and WOW....there was a huge bulge He got a little embarrassed, but I got majorly turned on I knew that there was a beautiful, young, stiff cock under those jeans....and I wanted to see it and taste it I knew that there was no one around, since I couldn_t find anyone earlier, so I brushed by it again and felt the bulge get even bigger. He was probably thinking, who is this crazy woman?, but when I asked him to take off his jeans, he didn_t hesitate As you will see, his cock was amazing I was in heaven stroking it and sucking on it After a few minutes he told me to stand back cause he was ready to blow his load.....and let me tell you, he blasted it It freakin went everywhere It was a good thing that I listened to him and stepped back because I would have drowned The tractor was covered It was a never ending stream of squirting cum Enjoy the photos and wait until you see this never ending stream of cum in the videos
Model:
Alexander Shaw, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : cbtractor_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 146.69 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:11:48

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/efc133e01286d