Old 02-28-2024, 06:50 AM #1
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Corbinfisher.com- Dirk Gets Fucked

Corbinfisher.com- Dirk Gets Fucked

Description:
Our Christmas update is a special one...one that I have been working hard at getting for you the last few months. Dirk, a bona fide straight boy, with no prior inclination to swing the other way, has been expanding his sexual horizons - namely the same sex kind - here at CF.

A few months ago, I talked him into getting a blowjob from Pete...of course I practiced the mysterious art of opening my checkbook to help make this feat possible -- because after all, a true straight boy isn_t gonna do something like that unless there is a very good paycheck involved -- don_t let anyone tell you otherwise. Even with the money, he was apprehensive at the thought of it - but it turned out he liked Pete_s skilled suckjob after all.

After we finished his BJ, I made him an offer to take things further. Dirk told me at the time that getting a BJ was probably as far as he would be willing to go - and that while he MAY top a guy at some point, under no circumstances would he bottom...I_m not one to put the hard sell on a friend, so I gave him some time to think about it. Fast forward a month, and Dirk called me up. He said he thought it over and was willing to explore some more with Petey boy.

That hot fuck scene, Dirk Fucks Pete, started off a bit awkward since it was his first time plowing another guy in the ass - but he was soon pounding the bejeezus out of Pete and really getting into it before blowing a huge load...he commented afterwards how fucking Pete_s ass was better than fucking most girls he had been with...he loved how Pete_s tight ass felt wrapped around his own straight boy cock.

I thought that would be the end of the road because Dirk was adamant all along he would not stick anything up his ass that he just couldn_t do it...but after trying and enjoying both the BJ and topping Pete, Dirk said he would CONSIDER bottoming, if the money was right and if I would pair him up with someone less endowed than Pete.

Well, I had a less endowed guy lined up, but he had to cancel at the last minute....lucky for us, Dirk had already made plans for the money I would be paying him. I told him that Pete was the only one available on short notice - and to my surprise - he agreed to bottom for Pete_s monster dick He told me that he would just grab the sheets a little tighter...

You will have to watch the video to see the rest of the story This is a genuine straight boy enjoying the pleasure of being deflowered by another guy for the very first time

THIS ONE SIZZLES
Model:
Dirk, Pete
Studio:
Corbinfisher.com
Info:
File Name : acm_dirk-gets-fucked_720p.mp4
File Size : 252.38 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:18:50

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
Keep2Share ZIP: Corbinfisher.com- Dirk Gets Fucked