Old 02-27-2024, 07:59 AM #516
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Sluts In Red

Realtampaswingers.com- Sluts In Red

Description:
Dee and I are fast becoming the most famous visiting _ in Atlanta. Every time we make a road trip to Atlanta, Dee_s phone rings off the hook from our Hot-Lanta fans wanting to get together When these two Mandingos see us in our red sexy outfits, they almost jizz their pants They want to slide their cocks in the Florida __ mouths, pussies and in any other hole that their dicks will fit in to We do not want small talk....all we wanted was their big hard cocks and the guys were pleased to feed Dee and I their dark cock meat They go right for our married pussy and pound our holes until we are sloppy wet, holes gapping, and ready for a big glob of man juice. Dee spreads her juicy fuck hole for her stud to spray his load on. She moaned as it spattered on her bald cunt I am licking my lips as I move over between Dee_s legs to lap up every hot, sticky drop of Mandingo juice We both smile with satisfaction and our smiles got even bigger when Mark reminds us that we have more fans in Hot-Lanta cuming that same night
Model:
Daryl Moore, Double Dee, Ross Hernandez, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : _InRed_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 224.33 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:18:03

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4f2745edb126c