Old 02-27-2024, 07:56 AM #515
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- On Blowjob Pond

Realtampaswingers.com- On Blowjob Pond

Description:
Well, as I mentioned we stopped in and saw Dee and Mark yesterday after Bill_s doctor appointments. It was a beautiful evening and we were all sitting naked on their porch have a few cold ones, just relaxing. Dee_s flowers are all in full bloom so we took a walk around her yard to admire them all. We walked down by their pond too, to see how pretty that was since it is nice and full, and you know what happens to me when I get naked outside....I get horny The next thing you know, Marks got a chubby, so Dee runs back into the house to grab the cameras Not only does she grab the cameras, she also grabs bottles of soap and water. Now, I knew where this was going and I was loving it We both did a little fluffing, but that wasn_t really necessary since Mark is always hard and always ready to blow one of his huge cum loads I then got the soap out and poured it on his cock and stroked his hard shaft till it was all covered in bubbles... After a few squirts of clean water to rinse him off a bit, (he didn_t want me to use the pond water, lol), I gobbled his hard, and very clean cock, down my throat until he was ready to unload And unload he did He shot his huge, gooey, thick, white cum load right down my throat and all over my face Wow, did I need it, and it felt great Mark was happy too I had Dee help me push all of the cum that landed on my face into my mouth so I could taste each and every drop She even took a taste herself, and said it was yummy. See, aren_t I lucky to have such great friends?? They knew I would be horny when I got back from vacation and took care of me Well, I guess we took care of each other... Are you lucky enough to have friends like that?? Enjoy the photos and I will have the video up for you on Tuesday, so stay tuned
Model:
Double Dee, Tracy Lick, Travis Ruiz
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : onBlowJobPond_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 112.38 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:09:02

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5d8c7553009eb