Old 02-27-2024, 07:34 AM #506
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Can I Change Your Mind

Realtampaswingers.com- Can I Change Your Mind

Description:
Now, I have a question for you?? Would I be able to change your mind if I offered you a blow job to talk you out of doing something that I didn_t want you to do?? Hmmmm.....well, I was able to with this member I was sitting out one afternoon, sunning my bod, when this cute, young guy walks up to me out of nowhere and asks me if my name is Tracy? I answered yes, and he told me that he had to server me some papers... Now, I was not happy about that at all, and really didn_t want to be served, so I asked him if there was anyway that I could change his mind. Now, you know what I was thinking and I was hoping his mind was in the gutter just like mine.... I noticed a nice bulge sticking out of his jeans and of course I was hoping he would take me up on offer. He did I asked him to stick his cock through the fence, and I gave it a couple of good sucks. His cock was growing larger, and I was afraid it was going to get stuck in the hole of the fence, so I asked him to come around to the other side. He was happy to and it didn_t take me long to finish him off. He was relieved, and so was I, cause then he ripped up the papers E-mail me and let me know if you have ever run into this situation before yourself, or have thought about it, and what you would do.... I_m curious
Model:
Mario Wagner, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : change-your-mind_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 170.92 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:13:45

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6efca24d0c951