Old 02-27-2024, 06:51 AM #487
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Cum Covered Feet

Realtampaswingers.com- Cum Covered Feet

Description:
For all of my foot fetish members out there.....you are going to love this update Now, I am not a ticklish person at all. As a matter of fact, if you want to rub and suck on my feet, I will let you do it for as long as you like...I love it Well this member that I got together with just loves feet and wanted to worship mine. I was all for it and even went and got a pretty pedicure, thank goodness... One thing that I have never done before was to stand on a guy, in my tall, cum fuck me heels, but that is exactly how he wanted me to start out our foreplay. To tell you the truth I was a little nervous about standing on him, but he convinced me that it was okay and he really liked it. So up I go, and stand with all of my weight on his very muscular chest. It was a little hard to keep myself balanced at first, but I got the hang of it and then he started sucking on the heels of my shoes. As I looked back I could see a bulge in his jeans starting to grow. Since he was starting to grow, I started to grow more comfortable too and his bulge became even bigger Over to the bed we went and he started to undo my shoes and lick and suck my toes. I could feel my feet and toes getting slippery and that wasn_t the only thing....my pussy was getting very slippery too He started to tease me as he licked my pussy and feet at the same time...wow I was relaxed and wet now and I wanted some of his big cock in my mouth and in my cunt hole. He didn_t disappoint me as he slipped his cock down my throat and then into my slippery pink hole. I enjoyed every inch as he pumped his black meat all the way in. He was ready to cum now and of course he wanted to squirt all over my feet, and that is exactly where I wanted it too I used my toes to drain every drop out of his cock and he loved seeing my feet all covered in his black cum juice It was very hot and I hope you enjoy this adventure as much as I did Send me an e-mail and let me know what you think of my pretty toes in action...
Model:
Rodney Ellis, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : ccfeet_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 291.8 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:23:29

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c54802f0246ed