Old 02-27-2024, 06:40 AM #481
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Tracys Erotic Massage

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracys Erotic Massage

Description:
I got a massage for my Mother_s Day gift Now, I am not talking about just a regular massage....it was an erotic massage Our naughty neighbor Vic gave me a call one afternoon and said that he was starting to give erotic massages as a side business and needed a volunteer to practice on. Vic is always looking for volunteers to practice his talents on, so of course I said yes Besides, I hadn_t had a massage in years, and my skin was dry and my muscles were sore... Now, I have a pretty good idea of how Vic_s mind works, but I wasn_t quite sure of exactly what his definition of erotic massage meant.. I guess I was just going to have to wait and see. When we arrived, he had a table set up on his back porch. He had the blinds pulled so his neighbors couldn_t really see what was going on, but I am sure they could hear us We started out naked and he loaded up the oil up on his hands and slowly worked his way down from my shoulders to my toes. I was nice and relaxed and was thoroughly enjoying myself. He then spread my legs apart and made his way up my inner thighs....now I could feel my pussy starting to tingle with the soft touch of his fingers. When he finally did touch my pussy, I noticed it had already made its own lube.. It was nice and wet so he softly rubbed, and licked, my pussy lips and clit and of course he found my magic spot. It took me no time at all to climax, but I remembered I had to keep my moans quiet so the neighbors couldn_t hear me Vic was getting excited too, but I thought, this was my present, so I let him do all the work He lubed up his cock and then slowly entered my tight hole and it felt great I could feel my skin stretching around his big, hard cock as he slowly fed it all inside me. As he was fucking me he was telling me about this special lotion that he had saved up for me... Hmmm....I wonder what that could be?? My pussy was feeling good and I wanted to cum again. He flipped me over onto my back and started to eat me out, but I took over and rubbed my pussy as he teased and fingered my ass hole Wow Now if I had been inside I think the neighbors would have still heard my moans, but again I was behaved and held them in as best I could, (something kinda hot about that though, like you are going to get caught or something.) Anyway, he told me to flip back over, doggie style cause he was ready to give me that special lotion He squirted his lotion all over my ass and then rubbed it in so my skin would be nice and soft...and it was, and still is Now, honestly, that is exactly what I had in mind when he mentioned giving me an erotic massage. An who could complain, we had two happy endings... Is that what you were thinking too?? I would love to hear your erotic massage stories, so send them to me Or, if you need to practice any of your skills, remember I am always available
Model:
Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : eroticMassage_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 280.02 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:22:32

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7a1a3afbcbd5d