Old 02-27-2024, 05:43 AM #447
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Another Member Gangbang Pt.1

Realtampaswingers.com- Another Member Gangbang Pt.1

Description:
A few weeks ago we had our Member_s Gang Bang Party and it was a very successful, and hot night We had a great group of guys attend and they got their pick of four, hot, sexy ladies to fuck....actually most of them got a little of everyone Of course Double Dee was there along with myself, and then Roberta also showed up and Trisha, from Trisha Swallows We were all ready to get some cock The guys jumped right in and as you will see from the photos, and the cum started flying Dee and I started out with two cute, young, black studs who had never had two woman suck their cocks before at the same time. Of course we were up for the challenge I just love having two dicks in my hands and mouth It wasn_t long before the clothes came off and the dicks started entering our tight, white pussy holes. Some of the other guys then wanted in on the action too and over to the mattress they came with their hard dicks that wanted some attention... It wasn_t long before I got my first hot, jizz load dumped on my face, and I was ready, and wanted some more By now the room was rocking and there was no time to even wipe my face clean as I felt the next cock stuffing my pink hole. I just love gang bangs, and obviously so do you guys Okay, a question for you?? Does it freak you out, or guys in general, if you are fucking someone who has another man_s cum all over her? I think it_s hot, and that_s one of the things I love about gang bangs, just being drenched in cum, but I am curious as to what you have to say I know how you guys are about another guys cum....
E-mail me and let me know
Model:
Double Dee, Roberta White, Tracy Lick, Trisha Swallows
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : mgb1_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 349.07 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:28:06

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ee176e3373603