Old 02-27-2024, 05:37 AM #444
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- The Young Lawn Boy

Realtampaswingers.com- The Young Lawn Boy

Description:
You guys know me and being naked outside, I just get so horny, and it also seems that I have a thing for my lawn guys This one, his name was Chris, and he was a hot, young stud I haven_t had a young cock in a while and I was getting hot just watching him work in the yard, as I was peaking through the window blinds My pussy was getting wet while I was thinking of how I could get me some of that young cock The next thing you know there was a knock on the door and Chris explained that he was finished and asked if I would come out and inspect his work? I had kinda dressed to tease.....I had on a mini skirt and a very small tube top which barely covered my big tits Trust me, he noticed, because I caught him staring at me out of the corner of my eye Yeaaaa I though, he might just be interested in some of my old pussy... So of course, instead of paying him in cash, I ask him if he would be interested in some other type of payment?? He, he, he... His eyes lit up and he didn_t have to thing long to know exactly what I had in mind Right out there on the front porch we got naked and I began to suck his young, hard cock, which kept growing and growing, and getting bigger Now you know these young guys....they are full of testosterone and energy, he was flipping me around from one position to another as he fucked my old worn out pussy, nice and hard. My legs were shaking trying to keep up with him, but I did, and I finally drained those young balls of all of his testosterone loaded cum Right down the hatchet it went and he loved the fact that I licked up very last drop WOW...now that_s the way everyone should get paid Of course I told him I will need some additional work done and he is more than willing to cum back again
Model:
Glenn McDonald, Tracy Lick
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : theLawnBoy_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 194.64 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:15:40

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/22984b3d76dea