Old 02-27-2024, 04:36 AM #420
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Trisha Meets Vic

Realtampaswingers.com- Trisha Meets Vic

Description:
I got a call from my girlfriend Trisha, from www. TrishaSwallows.com, last weekend, and she wanted to get together for a shoot. She had one of her guy friend coming over and wanted to know if I could get another guy too for even more fun. So who did I think of? Well of course I thought of my naughty neighbor, Vic He had never met Trisha before and was very happy to go out and try out some new pussy. The four of us had a great time that afternoon and had a very hot role in the sack... Vic was very happy cause Trisha was begging for him to stick his big cock up her asshole...and so he did I watched with a big smile on my faces cause now Vic owes me for introducing him to another one of my hot, slutty girlfriends We got in all different positions and did lots of sucking and fucking together, sharing cock and pussy juice Vic was finally ready to dump his load I caught it right in my mouth and did snowball kissed with Trisha and then finally dumped the last drop right on her worn out cunt hole Hot stuff (I apologize for the last few pictures that are kinda blurry. We had a slight malfunction with the camera at the end but couldn_t stop right in the middle of the hot action.....but not to worry because the video is crystal clear.)
Model:
Tracy Lick, Trisha Swallows, Vic Wonder, Williard Martin
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : TrishaMeetsVic_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 320.64 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:25:48

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c6f422900e1c7