Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Maxinex.com- Sara Jay, MaxineX And Jovan Jordan

Maxinex.com- Sara Jay, MaxineX And Jovan Jordan

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Sara Jay,Maxine X,Sean Michaels

I was dying for some big, fat, hard black cock so I asked my sexy friend, Sara Jay, to set up a hot threesome with super stud, Jovan Jordan. She told me it was big and he knew how to use and, boy, was she right We started off by tying him down on his back so we could take advantage of him and worship his BBC We take turns licking, swallowing and gagging on Jovan_s 11 inch cock as we kiss each other. I then mount his massive manhood and ride his cock Cowgirl style while Sara Jay moves me up and down making my pussy swallow his 11 inches and 8 12 inch girth Getting fucked by Jovan_s massive cock stretches my pussy so wide I squirt all over him Now, it_s Sara Jay_s turn to ride his cock while I ride his face and he tongues my hot, wet clit. Sara Jay cums long and hard several times as I have yet another orgasm as his licks my pussy This is getting hotter and hotter It_s my turn again to ride the Big Black Cock Sara Jay undresses me and licks my pussy while I take the BBC in my hot, wet mouth. Then, Sara Jay flips me over on my back, puts her pussy over my mouth and spreads my legs to be violated by Jovan_s massive cock. It stretches my pussy so wide that I can_t stop cumming and squirting I lose track of how many orgasms I_m having as he pounds my pussy over and over again with his massive BBC. This is the biggest cock I have taken yet and I_m loving it like never before It_s time for Sara Jay to get her wet pussy stretched to the limit again We put her on her back as I straddle her face and Jovan pounds her pussy to some earth shattering orgasms Sara Jay and I continue to get pummeled by Jovan_s massive 11 inch cock as they turn me around to take it from behind. Sara Jay pulls my hair as Jovan pounds my pussy relentlessly. I cum over and over again as her rams his massive BBC down my sex tunnel as I take every delicious inch of his Big Black Cock In the finale of my incredible threesome with Sara Jay and Jovan Jordan_s BBC, Sara Jay is taken from behind and fucked so hard she cums several times. She is nice enough to lick my pussy in the meantime and makes me squirt pussy juice with her soft, wet tongue. Then, we kneel before Jordan_s massive BBC and let him shower our faces with hot, wet cum and then lick it off each other_s face This was one for the ages and definitely worthy of an AVN Award...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Maxinex.com
Info:
File Name : SaraMaxineJovan007MOBILE.mp4
File Size : 612.36 MB
Resolution : 720x480 @ 872x480
Duration : 00:39:03

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SaraMaxineJovan007MOBILE.mp4 - 612.4 MB