Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Nikki Sebastian Loves Getting Into Trouble

Samanthagrace.net- Nikki Sebastian Loves Getting Into Trouble

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Nikki Sebastian

Nikki Sebastian is my beautiful and very sexy submissive. I dress her how I love to see women. In seamed stockings, sexy high heels, and a sheer robe. The ideal outfit for seduction. I am reclining on my leather sofa while Nikki gives me a bit of a leg rub. She is just fawning at my feet wanting to please me. I feel since, she is there I might as well train her in proper cock sucking and I have her suck on my strap-on. Which she does an outstanding job with those sexy lips. I even manage to pull her hair and do a little bit of forceful strap-on sucking. Since, Nikki gets a little cocky with her sucking abilities I decide she needs a OTK spanking. Her ass is wonderful to spank because it is firm yet bounces in just the right way.

After the spanking, I put our sexy vixen in cuffs that place her in a hog tie. I leave her for a moment to watch her sexily struggle and wiggle every part of of her body. I come over just in time to put a mask on her face, just enough to impair her vision. With her body right there for me to do whatever I want, I start to tickle her with a feather and my hands. That leads into me fondling her breasts and caressing her curvy well toned body. After giving Nikki pleasure since, I could tell she loved my hands on her body. I decide to smack that round rump with my cane and riding crop. Nikki seems to smile even more with each whack. I love girls like Nikki who love a good whack. If Nikki has pleased me enough by the end of the video I may just entertain the idea of pleasing her with my strap-on. Will Nikki be a good girl who receives the strap-on or a bad girl who doesn_t deserve the pleasure? Watch to find out...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV067NikkiSebastianLovesGettingIntoTrouble.mp4
File Size : 376.01 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:10:09

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV067NikkiSebastianLovesGettingIntoTrouble.mp4 - 376.0 MB