Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Super Moderator

Uriengit is on a distinguished road
Default Samanthagrace.net- Bound Together

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Together

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Anastasia Pierce

It_s evening after work I leave a message on Anastasia_s phone. I_m worried about a strange figure outside my house. Anastasia calls over and over, but I never pick up. She makes her way to my house and finds me bound and gagged. So, she tries to rescue me. Little does she know the strange person is still in the house. She ends up bound and gagged with me. We fight to get loose out of our ropes. We end up in yet another room. We are topless in nothing but our full fashioned Cuban heel stockings, garter belts, panties and high heels. Our strange person has me to tie Anastasia up. I am forced to change her gag. My mouth is silenced with a black strip of tape. Then this strange person ties me up. Anastasia and I try to free ourselves. We wiggle and squirm. We wiggle so hard we do free ourselves. We make our way to the door but we are stopped. We are then hog tied and gagged. With Anastasia on the floor and I am on the sofa. We wiggle and try to bounce free. The question is, do we end up free or will you save us?..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV040BoundTogether.mp4
File Size : 444.59 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:30:10

Download UbiqFile VIDEO:
SGV040BoundTogether.mp4 - 444.6 MB